Quality Brand Villas are ready to welcome its guests for a unique summer experience, maintaining all health and safety requirements.
As it has always been, the safety and security of our guests and staff remain our highest priority. We have been closely monitoring the updates from the World Health Organization (WHO), the Greek Ministry of Health, and the Greek Ministry of Tourism, as well as the Greek government’s guidelines regarding the protection from the covid-19.
On a daily basis, our management and staff working hard to ensure that our property meets the latest guidance on hygiene and cleaning. We follow all the rules and we are in compliance with the official hygiene and safety protocols issued by the Greek Authorities.
Please take a few moments and read carefully the below measures and instructions:
Health Inspection Certificates:
Safety protocols are in place. Our property is certified and follows the Government’s guidelines.
Cleaning Protocols & Products / Housekeeping:
We use cleaning products and hygiene protocols of the highest international standards.
- Use of disinfecting products and health protocols to clean rooms, with a particular focus on high-touch items.
- Room cleaning service will be provided upon request, as well as the change of linen and towels, according to safety protocols, in order to eliminate contact as much as possible, for you and your company’s safety. We advise our guests to inform us how often or when they wish us to arrange their room cleaned.
- Safety and sanitizing equipment can be found in every room.
- Our textiles and towels are washed over 70o and treated according to safety protocols.
- Hand disinfectants can be found in all common areas.
We are following the strictest purification and sanitizing standards for ventilation and air-conditioning systems and for purifying water and pool.
Swimming Pool :
- Guests should not enter the pool if they have a skin condition or any cuts on their skin
- Pool is constantly sanitized, and the chlorine and pH levels monitored.
- Sun loungers – We provide fresh towels washed under the appropriate temperatures, in order to be used from each guest covering all the surface of the sun lounger. After the usage, the sun lounger is disinfected.
- Having a shower is a prerequisite before using the pool.
Social Distance Rules :
Contactless check-out processes are available.
Contactless payment options are encouraged and available.
Health & Safety protocols for our staff :
- Our staff has been trained – according to their duties – in COVID 19 protection and prevention, appropriate use of Personal protective equipment, and implementation of emergency action plans.
- Daily screening – staff will undergo in daily temperature measurement (no record is kept for personal data protection purpose).
- All the employees have access to the equipment needed to do their work with maximum health guarantees.
- Equipment required for suppliers – all suppliers accessing the hotel must follow the required safety measures.
All the transfer which are arranged through our concierge department before the arrival or as an in-house guest, will take place under the health and safety regulations.
- Maximum number of guests -depending on the vehicle
- Appropriate cleaning procedure -of the vehicle before and after the service
Record of staff members and guests:
For the purpose of public health protection, we keep a record of staff members and all guests staying at the Vila including their name, nationality, date of arrival and departure, contact details (address, telephone, e-mail), to enable contact tracing of any close contacts of COVID-19 cases, which may be subsequently identified. The management of the property, also, records and updates an event log book COVID-19 (reception — desk).
All guests and staff are informed that these records are kept for the protection of public health, with regard to the processing of personal data (GDPR) and national law 4624/2019.
Please note that:
- It is your responsibility to report to our staff any symptoms you might have, even if they are minor.
- It is your responsibility to report us if you think that you have been in contact with a possibly infected person.
*The above measures are valid until further notice and may be updated following the instructions issued by the Greek government.
We feel confident that based on our Infection Control & Prevention Plan and your support in following the health and safety measures, we can offer you safer holidays as teamwork.
Obedience to these rules is needed in order to achieve the best positive result and ensure the health of all of us.
Quality Brand Villas’ management wishes you a pleasant and healthy stay!